Prepare for a sinfully delicious combination of melt-in-your-mouth flavors with this decadent bread pudding recipe. Between the warm, gooey goodness of wholesome peanut butter and the sweet swirls of butterscotch chips throughout, this is a sweet treat worth every calorie…but who’s counting anyway? 😉
xx Cocoa & Lace
- 6 slices of buttermilk white bread
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup light olive oil
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Set aside a 8 x 8 inch aluminum pan.
- Slice bread into small cubes. Place in a large mixing bowl. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together peanut butter and oil. Add sugars until blended. Whisk in milk. Add eggs, whisking one at a time.
- Pour liquid mixture over cinnamon bread cubes.
- Stir in butterscotch chips.
- Add batter to pan. Bake 45-60 minutes until knife inserted into center comes out clean.