- 1 15-oz can pumpkin puree
- 4 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fig spread
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Combine liquid ingredients in an extra-large mixing bowl: blend pumpkin, yogurt, fig spread, eggs (one at a time), vanilla, water, and oil. Whisk in sugars until completely blended.
- Combine dry ingredients in large mixing bowl: blend flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to liquid ingredients until combined.
- Scoop into desired pan (I used 2 pans of 6 mini Bundt cakes – flowers, etc.).
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, until a knife inserted into center comes out clean.
- Makes 12 dozen mini Bundt cakes (or three 7 x 3 inch loaves).
Enjoy one of my favorite flavors of the season!
xx Cocoa & Lace