Greetings, all! TGIF 🙂
As we head into the weekend, I wanted to share a hand-picked outfit rooted in one of my favorite colors – yellow. The bright hue never fails to put me in a good mood. Try out this polished look for a happy hour and/or night out with friends. Between a peplum waist, pointed-toe pumps and slimming jeans (these J Brand’s are the BEST – I have two pairs!), these pieces create an elongated, feminine silhouette that’s especially flattering.
Cheers to a great weekend!
xx Cocoa & Lace
- Club Monaco: Jane Peplum Top
- Kate Spade: Bow Shoppe Collar Necklace
- J Brand (via Net-a-Porter): 901 Low-rise Leggings-style Jeans
- Tory Burch: Robinson Spectator Envelop Clutch
- KORS Michael Kors (via Cusp): Aberly Leather Pump, black
Love this look head to toe! The yellow adds a fab touch!
Thanks so much! Have a great weekend!
Some great looks….. Thanks….
Thanks Miss J! Glad you like.
Love this look! So versatile and incredibly chic! (the jeans are fabulous! I have a couple of pair myself 🙂 )