Despite my rather belated Weekender post, I just couldn’t let the day slip by without acknowledging the first Sunday of fall. (Forgive my absence in the blogosphere these past few days; I was back at my alma mater for my first football game as an alum.) While my weekend style included layers of Irish gear, forest green colored denim, and two tone riding boots, I offer you an alternative look that combines a feminine blouse with edgy leather-adorned leggings. Consider taking this look to the office with a pair of flats and slipping into leather booties for happy hour once 5 o’clock rolls around.
Enjoy what’s left of your weekend!
xx Cocoa & Lace
Get the look:
- Blouse: Mountain Sky Blouse, Francesca’s Collections
- Leggings: Patch Ponte in Rich Black, Aqua
- Bag: Rebecca Minkoff (similar here)
- Necklace: Francesca’s Collections (similar here)
- Booties: Nine West (similar here)
Looks great…… Thanks for the look…l.