As we begin our wardrobe transition from summer to fall, layer up with these fatigue-inspired essentials: nautical navy, crisp white and army green. Build your outfit to outsmart Mother Nature by keeping simplicity at the core. A classic white blouse gets a fun twist with a navy tee and military jacket, topped off with neutral accessories. The look ensures that you’ll be ready to dress down for the heat or fight against the cool autumn breeze without sacrificing style.
Get the look:
- White blouse: Boy Shirt in classic white, J. Crew
- Navy tee: Vintage Cotton Tee in navy, J. Crew
- Black cropped pants: Minnie Pant in stretch twill, J. Crew
- Tortoise wedges: Stuart Weitzman (no longer available, but similar here)
- Military jacket: J. Crew (no longer available, but similar here)
- Black tote: Vera Bradley (no longer available, but similar here)
Here’s to the last week of August! Enjoy!